Friday, October 23, 2009

Community, "Football, Feminism and You": I'm not an alien! I am a Human Being!

/ On : 6:24 AM/ Terimakasih telah menyempatkan waktu untuk berkunjung di BLOG saya yang sederhana ini. Semoga memberikan manfaat meski tidak sebesar yang Anda harapakan. untuk itu, berikanlah kritik, saran dan masukan dengan memberikan komentar. Jika Anda ingin berdiskusi atau memiliki pertanyaan seputar artikel ini, silahkan hubungan saya lebih lanjut via e-mail di herdiansyah_hamzah@yahoo.com.
My day's starting to get bogged down, so I don't have time to say much about last night's "Community." This is a couple of disappointing episodes in a row they've done - here, the only storyline I really enjoyed was Pierce and Dean Pelton teaming up to design a mascot - and while I'm still not worried about the show (every comedy has off-weeks, and new ones in particular can take a while to find the right balance of everything), I'd like to see them hit another one out of the park, and soon.

What did everybody else think?

No comments:

Post a Comment