Sunday, February 14, 2010

How to Make It in America, "Pilot": Bolt from the blue

/ On : 7:30 PM/ Terimakasih telah menyempatkan waktu untuk berkunjung di BLOG saya yang sederhana ini. Semoga memberikan manfaat meski tidak sebesar yang Anda harapakan. untuk itu, berikanlah kritik, saran dan masukan dengan memberikan komentar. Jika Anda ingin berdiskusi atau memiliki pertanyaan seputar artikel ini, silahkan hubungan saya lebih lanjut via e-mail di herdiansyah_hamzah@yahoo.com.
I already reviewed "How to Make It in America" in Friday's column, and while I found the show engaging, I don't know that there's enough there to merit the episode-by-episode blog treatment. (Though even if I tire of the show overall, I may keep tuning in just for that great opening title sequence, scored to Aloe Blacc's "I Need a Dollar." It's one of the best HBO's given us in a while. It's worth putting on the YouTube version of the complete pilot just for the credits.)

But what did you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment