Monday, December 14, 2009

Men of a Certain Age, "Let It Go": It's justice time!

/ On : 8:00 PM/ Terimakasih telah menyempatkan waktu untuk berkunjung di BLOG saya yang sederhana ini. Semoga memberikan manfaat meski tidak sebesar yang Anda harapakan. untuk itu, berikanlah kritik, saran dan masukan dengan memberikan komentar. Jika Anda ingin berdiskusi atau memiliki pertanyaan seputar artikel ini, silahkan hubungan saya lebih lanjut via e-mail di herdiansyah_hamzah@yahoo.com.
I'm mostly off this week and trying to take things light, but I'm curious what people thought of "Men of a Certain" age episode two. Even though I like the show, I was surprised response was mostly positive last week, until I realized that to watch a show with that title you have to be at least somewhat predisposed to like a show with this subject matter.

Episode two did a nice job with all three leads, and in particular found a way to have its cake and eat it with the Scott Bakula storyline. I feel like the show gets stronger as it goes on, but this was a solid build on the pilot.

What did you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment